- 3-4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (I like to use grapeseed vegonnaise)
1. Zest the lemons to get 1Tablespoon of lemon zest. Then cut the lemons in half.
2. Peel and finely mince the garlic.
3. Place the garlic in a small bowl with the vinegar.
4. Using a citrus squeezer, squeeze three of the lemon halves and add to the garlic and vinegar mixture.
5. Add the lemon zest.
6. Whisk in mayonnaise until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I love this light and lemony dressing. It is delicious on a Caesar Salad made with either chicken or salmon. This makes enough for four meal-sized salads. Slice the remaining 1/2 lemon into wedges and place on side of each plate.