Treat yourself to these crowd-pleasing guilt free goodies when you are craving something sweet. Clean eating doesn’t mean you have to skip dessert.
Raw Date, Coconut, & Mixed Seed Fiber Power Bites | Makes 12-13 Bites – Serving size 2 Bites
- 1 Cup pitted dates
- ½ Cup of Tahini Paste
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ Tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- ½ Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Unsweetened, dried shredded coconut (to cover outside of bites)
- Place dates and tahini into the bowl of food processor. Pulse ingredients gently until a paste-like batter is formed (this may take 1-5 minutes).
- Add chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds. Gently pulse mixture to incorporate, but do not blend completely (pieces of the seeds should still be visible and will provide texture to the finished product).
- Remove mixture from mixing bowl, and using your hand, gently shape mixture into 1 oz. size balls.
- Place coconut on a plate or flat surface, and gently roll the ball in coconut to cover exterior.
Package in an airtight container.
Here’s to a healthier you,