This colorful side dish is packed with flavor and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Roasted Curried Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored, broken into large florets, florets sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 onion, peeled, thickly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow madras curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven, line baking pan with foil: Pre-heat oven to 425°F with a rack on the top third of the oven. Line a large rimmed baking with foil.
2. Whisk together garlic, lemon juice, oil, curry, cinnamon, salt: Put the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, curry powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously until well combined.
3. Coat floret slices with curry mixture: Add the cauliflower and onion slices to the bowl with the curry and toss to coat. Spread the cauliflower and onion slices on the baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Roast in oven: Roast in oven at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes until well browned. Check halfway through the cooking, and rotate the pan for more even cooking.
Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Source: Simply Recipes