Silk Pie Parfait Shots
This light and chocolatey treat is great for dinner parties. It has just 8 ingredients and takes just 5 steps. This can be made up to a day ahead which makes party planning easy.
- 1 1/4 cups Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 T butter, melted
- MIX all ingredients until well blended.
- PRESS a heaping spoon full of crust mixture into 12 small liquor or dessert glasses.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- WHISK together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in morsels until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- POUR or spoon into the glasses on top of the crust; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- TOP with whipped cream and sprinkle with nuts just before serving.