- 1/3 cup Seasoning Mix (McCormick Gourmet Bruschetta Seasoning)
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 3 Tablespoons of your favorite Balsamic Vinegar (Try infused varieties like Cranberry Pear White Balsamic from 41 Olive)
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, bone in with skin (approx 4)
- 8 oz. cooked pasta of your choice (optional)
- Mix up seasoning mix, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes and chicken pieces and to to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a large baking pan or roasting dish.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: Toss chicken, tomatoes, pan juices with cooked pasta or serve alone.
- Add a green salad for an easy and satisfying meal.