I was on the hunt for an easy and tasty Asian Salad Recipe and stumbled upon this one from Fit Foodie Finds. This is one of my new favorites! Take a peak below or go to link https://fitfoodiefinds.com/asian-salad-dressing/
Prep: 20 minutesCook: 0 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
Asian Salad Dressing
This Asian Salad Dressing is made with garlic, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and a little soy sauce. It’s the perfect healthy salad dressing to top on your favorite kale salad or use as a chicken marinade!
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
FAT 15 CARBS 3 PROTEIN 0
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly minced
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
Asian Kale Salad Ingredients
- 4 cups shredded kale, packed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 large red pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Start off by making your Asian Salad Dressing.
- Prepare Asian salad by placing kale into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Massage the olive oil into the kale with your hands for 2-3 minutes or until kale is soft and broken down.
- Add the rest of the kale salad ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Pour entire dressing on the salad and toss until all ingredients are combined.
TIPS & NOTES
Nutrition includes Asian Salad dressing.
- Serving Size: 1/4 Calories: 249 Sugar: 6 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 18 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4